in Peer-Reviewed Journals
Implementation of innovations in Community-Based Healthcare Organizations
1. Jeminiwa R, Hohmann L, Qian J, Garza K, Hansen R, Fox BI. Impact of eHealth on medication adherence among patients with asthma: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Respir. Med. 2019 [in press].
2. Hohmann L, Hastings T, Ha David, Garza KB, Huston S, Chen L, Westrick S. Impact of a multi-component immunization intervention on pneumococcal and herpes zoster vaccinations: A randomized controlled trial of community pharmacies in 2 states. Res. Social Adm. Pharm. 2019 [in press].
3. Westrick SC, Hohmann LA, Hastings TJ. Pharmacy technicians - A critical element to facilitate implementation of pharmacist-provided services. J. Am. Pharm. Assoc. 2018;58(2):133-134.
4. Hastings T, Hohmann L, McFarland S, Teeter B, Westrick S. Pharmacists’ Attitudes and Perceived Barriers to Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccination Services. Pharmacy. 2017;5(3):45.
5. Westrick SC, Hohmann LA, McFarland SJ, Teeter BS, White KK, Hastings TJ. Parental acceptance of human papillomavirus vaccinations and community pharmacies as vaccination settings: A qualitative study in Alabama. Papillomavirus Research. 2017;3:24-29.
Promotion of Services for Older Adults
1. Hohmann L, Hastings T, Qian J, Curran G, Westrick S. Medicare Annual Wellness Visits: A Scoping Review of Current Practice Models and Opportunities for Pharmacists. Journal of Pharmacy Practice. 2019 [under review].
2. Hastings T, Hohmann L, Neal J, Westrick S. Development of a Referral Program for Medicare Beneficiaries: Collaboration Between Alabama Pharmacies and Aging and Disability Resource Centers (ADRCs). J. Am. Pharm. Assoc. 2019 [in press].
3. Hohmann L, Hastings T, McFarland S, Hollingsworth J, Westrick S. Implementation of a Medicare Plan Selection Assistance Program Through a Community Partnership. Am. J. Pharm. Educ. 2018;82(9):Article 6452.
4. Westrick SC, Hastings TJ, McFarland SJ, Hohmann LA, Hohmann NS. How Do Pharmacists Assist Medicare Beneficiaries with Limited Income? A Cross-Sectional Study of Community Pharmacies in Alabama. Journal of Managed Care & Specialty Pharmacy. 2016;22(9):1039-1045.
5. Hohmann N, Hohmann L, Kruse M. The impact of combined use of fall-risk medications and antithrombotics on injury severity and intracranial hemorrhage among older trauma patients. Geriatric Nursing. 2014;35(1):20-25.
in Non-Peer-Reviewed Journals
1. Niznik J, Ching D, Hohmann L. APhA-APRS Postgraduate Spotlight. Issue 2 (2018-2019), December 2018. https://www.pharmacist.com/apha-aprs-postgraduate-spotlight-issue-2-2018-2019?is_sso_called=1
2. Hohmann, L. Alternative Pharmacy Career Paths: A Journey from PharmD to PhD. Student Pharmacy Magazine. September, 2018. https://www.pharmacist.com/publications/spm/journey-pharmd-phd
3. Kader S, Diggs K, Hohmann L. Diabetic Supplies and Services: Opportunities for Expanding Pharmacy Practice. C.A.R.E.S. Pharmacy Network Newsletter. Issue 6, 2018.
4. Hohmann L. Preventive Services Offered by Medicare Part B: The Role of Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians. C.A.R.E.S. Pharmacy Network Newsletter. Issue 5, 2018.
5. Hohmann L. Food for Thought: New Opioid Guidelines May be Adopted by Medicare – Is This the Solution? C.A.R.E.S. Pharmacy Network Newsletter. Issue 4, 2018.
6. Hohmann L, Arnall J. APhA-APRS Postgraduate Spotlight. Issue 1 (2017-2018), February 2018. https://www.pharmacist.com/apha-aprs-postgraduate-spotlight-issue-1-2017-2018?is_sso_called=1
7. Hohmann L, Hohmann N. Alternative Pharmacy Careers. SSPPS Fall 2015 Newsletter. 2015.
8. Hohmann L, Hohmann N. Global Health Seminar. UCSD-NAU Global Health Initiative: Crossing Borders in Pharmacy Practice and Education. HealthSpan. vol. 3, no. 2. March, 2011.
9. Hohmann N, Hohmann L. Antibiotic Resistance and Asthma Awareness Event. SSPPS Spring 2009 Newsletter and UCSD SDSHP Newsletter. June 2009.
10. Hohmann L. SSPPS Fall 2009 Newsletter. December 2009.
11. Hohmann L. SSPPS Winter 2010 Newsletter. March 2010.
12. Hohmann L. SSPPS Spring 2010 Newsletter. June 2010.
13. Hohmann L. UCSD-CSHP 2nd Annual End-of-Year Newsletter. August 2010.